How can I enroll in this course?
You can enroll by purchasing the course after clicking any of the "Enroll Now" buttons on this page. You'll immediately start getting the training via the daily emails as well as lifestime access to the course system that houses all the materials.
How is this course different?
This well-structured e-course format does a better job than a book or blog post at pacing you through the exact steps to curating an edited closet.
Moreover, the course draws on my personal and professional style and design experience to offer an intuitive, no-drama method for building a wardrobe you will love.
Who is this course for?
The course is a solution to common style and wardrobe challenges for both men and women. It was specifically designed with you in mind if any of the following apply:
- You're transitioning to a new life phase (new job, new child, new city, etc.) and need your wardrobe to reflect the change.
- You are overwhelmed by the amount of stuff you own or you have limited space and need to pare down.
- You tend to impulse buy or purchase things that you end up not wanting or needing.
- You have a limited budget and want to learn how to get more out of it.
- You aren't into "fashion" but want to look polished and pulled together each day.
- You don't have a lot of time to get ready or figuring out what to wear stresses you out.
- You travel frequently and want to learn how to pack light.
What format is the course delivered in?
The course is sent via a daily email with the lesson and challenge plus a self-paced professional course system where all of the premium bonus materials (workbooks and guides, reading recommendations and resources, private group forum) are housed.
How long does it take?
It will take about 15 minutes to consume each lesson however the time you spend applying the lessons to your closet via the daily challenges and supplemental materials is up to you.
I have more questions!
I'm here to answer them! Contact me at email@example.com