What is a capsule wardrobe?
First, it is not about only owning 33 items or putting other unnecessary restrictions on yourself. It's about curating a well-thought out closet made up of intentional purchases of essential items that compliment your shape, aesthetic, and lifestyle. A capsule wardrobe prioritizes quality over quantity and helps you create multiple outfits from staples pieces that you absolutely love owning.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if any of the following apply:
- You want the items in your wardrobe to be beautiful and practical
- You aren't into "fashion" but want to look stylish and polished
- You don't have a lot of time to spend getting ready
- You're lacking space in your home and need to cut down on non-essentials
- You make poor and/or impulse shopping decisions and have wasted a lot of money as a result
- You travel frequently and need to learn how to pack light
- You never know what to wear and pulling together outfits is a source of stress and frustration
- You've transitioned to a new phase in life (new job, new child, new outlook, etc.) and need your wardrobe to reflect this
- You're curious about the capsule wardrobe concept but change is hard and you need more than a generic ebook or checklist to guide you
What if I'm not into fashion?
This course is not about keeping up with fashion trends but establishing a keen sense of personal style and building a wardrobe of fewer but better pieces that work for you.
What if I'm not a minimalist?
The capsule wardrobe concept draws on principles of minimalism in terms of it being a tool to do more with less. However, this doesn't mean you have to adopt a minimal aesthetic. No matter if your style is bohemian or eclectic, if you believe you could benefit from creating a core collection of staples that make it easier to get ready each day, this course is for you.
Is this applicable to men?
Yes, sure is. Because I am a woman I'll use visuals from my own closet as personal examples. However, the capsule wardrobe concept is gender neutral and almost all of the course material can be directly applied to men (I know firsthand because I've used it to revamp my partner's closet).
What format is the course delivered in?
You will be provided with a website link where you can access all the course materials easily. Content is easily viewable no matter the device you are on. Each lesson will include about 60 minutes worth of material in the form of videos, slides, images, and downloadable/printable PDF worksheets.
How long does it take?
Each lesson will take about 30 minutes to consume all of the content and complete the action items for a total of 5 hours for the entire course. However, how long you decide to take applying the learnings to your closet is completely up to you.
How long do I have access to the course?
You will pay a one-time fee for lifetime access to this course including any future updates or revisions.
Do I have to buy more clothes?
It depends, though shopping is not the main focus of the course and the whole purpose is getting to a place where you only buy what you absolutely need. You don't need more clothes but the right clothes. During the course you will spend time evaluating what you already have and then determining if you need to giveaway some items that aren't being worn to make room for more useful essentials.
Are there any additional fees?
No, there are no additional fees other than the one-time cost of the course.
What if I'm not satisfied?
I offer a 30-day refund guarantee if you work through the course and find that it didn't quite meet your needs (though I'm confident it will)!