freedom, fulfillment, and financial success
Does this sound like you: you started off excited to realize your dream but things haven't quite evolved as you imagined and now you feel doubt, frustration and fear? Maybe your business idea still hasn't materialized and you need help getting it off the ground now? Or your business isn't growing like you thought it would and you desperately need to generate revenue?
If you've been struggling to start or build a profitable six-or-seven-figure business — and live a good life in the process — let's make it happen together. Personal growth and business growth go hand-in-hand and taking your business to the next level also means developing the right mindset.
I've crafted a step-by-step proprietary formula called the Abundant Business Blueprint™ designed especially for independent spirits — entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, coaches, and creatives — so you don't have to go at it alone. If you want to earn a solid six-figure living (or beyond) doing incredibly fulfilling work then continue learning how and request a complimentary strategy session.
Life, business & financial strategy
Using a combination of coaching, consulting, and mentoring, I'll work personally with you to start or grow your business to six-figures and beyond — while balancing personal growth in the process.
I'll use my proprietary Abundant Business Blueprint™ to guide you through the process of developing a thriving business while balancing life in the process. This formula addresses three core areas of success:
- Freedom — feeling empowered to live on your own terms and freely express yourself, your interests and your ideas
- Fulfillment — learning how to listen to your intuition and manage your emotions to enhance your creative output
- Financial — developing a growth mindset and the pertinent skills to create wealth and abundance for yourself and others
During the business phase we'll work on launching your idea or uncovering untapped streams of revenue potential in your existing business using one or more of the following methods:
- Idea Evaluation — a personalized questionnaire to outline and evaluate your business idea or progress to-date.
- Strategy Session — a 90 minute call to further discuss your business idea or current standing.
- Brainstorm Exercise — we'll leverage a proven approach to brainstorming great ideas for how to build (or improve) your new or current business ensuring it has the ability to support the income you want to make, life you want to live, and impact you want to have.
- Market Audit — we'll determine the market you are playing in, the audience you are trying to reach, and establish your key business and brand goals.
- Business Framework — we'll use my business plan frameworks to outline the core elements and goals of your business and develop an action plan for achieving them.
- Proof of Concept — we'll rapidly test your ideas so you know what's worth focusing on in your business.
- Brand Strategy — we'll use my "4V" brand strategy framework to develop your brand vision, value, voice, and visuals.
- Visual Identity — my design partners will use the brand strategy to make any necessary recommendations on the core elements of your visual identity.
- Website Design — If needed, we'll analyze your current website and make recommendations on your UX, sales funnel, and more.
- Marketing Plan — we'll develop (or enhance) a promotional plan that will help you start marketing your business to drive growth and engagement.
Even though the focus is on your business, you will still be guided through a personalized life strategy to ensure your business goals are aligned with your life vision and that you're empowered to balance the two. Depending on your unique situation we'll address one or more of the following:
- Happiness Formula — we'll assess the elements that drive your long-term happiness including what influences your self image and esteem.
- Life Philosophy — you'll be guided through a process for determining an overarching set of principles that give you meaning and influence your decision-making.
- Purpose Assessment — using your life philosophy, you'll go through an exercise that will help you determine your purpose in life.
- Wheel of Life — once you identify your purpose, you'll start aligning all of your important life themes (career, relationships, etc.) to your purpose.
- Mental Models — I'll help you curate a set of research-proven ideas and tactics you can rely on to ease decision-making and make effective change.
As an avid reader I love delighting my clients by sending books that they can add to their personal development library. My coaching packages includes a hardcopy version of either of these books (of your choosing):
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D that teaches her groundbreaking research on the growth mindset.
- Designing Your Life by Stanford University professors Bill Burnet and Dave Evans that shows you how to build a life you can thrive in using the innovative "design thinking" process.
My coaching packages also includes 10-15% off my standard per-session coaching rate.
Ready to be coached and supported?
Start by attending my complimentary masterclass — a video and audio training (plus bonus workbook) — that guides you through my proprietary process for helping clients achieve freedom, fulfillment and financial success.
What is coaching?
The purpose of coaching is to partner with a personal growth and professional development specialist who can assist you in identifying and achieving specific goals and making significant changes in your life and work.
In this partnership, I help you design and implement life and business strategies for figuring out and getting to where you want to be in an efficient, effective, and rewarding way.
I also serve as a support system and accountability partner motivating you to stay on track and empowering you along the way.
Explain what coaching isn't
I won't tell you how to run your life or business. I help you uncover what you want to do and give you a set of tools and recommendations to make decisions that'll bring about the change you desire.
You will always make your own decisions and fully own your actions.
I am also not a therapist or psychologist and will not counsel you on issues related to mental illness, depression, and the likes.
Where a therapist is often past-oriented — working to unpack things that happened in your life and solve deep-set emotional problems — I am future-oriented.
I help you employ tactics that get you from here to there in your work and life.
Exactly how will I benefit?
My coaching program will empower you to bring about the change you want to see in your life and business — which go hand-in-hand and should not be managed as separate entities.
We will identify what you want to accomplish — be it starting a business, growing your business, or balancing work with life — and put a gameplan in place for seeing results.
I will partner with you every step of the way. As a life coach, business consultant, and entrepreneur I've not only been where you are but can provide a unique perspective on the many different elements necessary to overcome your challenges.
How does it work, what can I expect?
Coaching is designed to be an exploration into who you want to be, what you want to do, and how to get there.
There's no specific time frame necessary. Some of my clients solve their challenges in only a month while others devote months to the development of their life and business.
We'll kick off our partnership with a personalized questionnaire that I'll create for you so we can outline and evaluate your specific needs.
Next, we'll schedule a one-hour discovery session, which is a call designed to uncover where you are stuck, and to identify the professional or personal areas you need the most help developing.
From that session I'll develop an initial strategy, or roadmap, so our sessions going forward are focused. I'll send this to you to review and make any necessary adjustments. We can make changes to it at anytime.
We'll then schedule ongoing weekly or bi-weekly calls and follow the roadmap to continuously work on your self-identified goals in the most efficient, effective, and rewarding way.
Each session will wrap up with an actionable game plan comprised of detailed homework (and supporting resources I'll send to you as needed) for you to work on between our calls
Note our sessions will be virtual via Zoom unless you have a preferred contact option you want to use.
How is your coaching program different?
First, I've created a proprietary coaching formula called the Abundant Business Blueprint™ that you will not find anywhere else.
Second, my approach is inquiry based which means I ask you thoughtful questions that help you think about your life and business in a fresh way.
Moreover, I integrate design thinking into my coaching methods. Designing thinking is a proven methodology for solving problems and discovering opportunities designed by renowned Stanford University professors.
I also focus a lot on simplicity. I've found that many personal and business growth challenges stem from mental clutter, distractions, lack of focus, and the inability to prioritize. I help my clients eliminate complexity in their life and work by removing the inconsequential.
Lastly, I draw heavily from my experience as a life coach, business consultant and entrepreneur running websites with collectively over 100,000 readers and followers.
The information I curate, content I develop, and feedback I receive daily helps me gather and retain diverse insights that I can incorporate into my coaching session.
Is this program right for me?
This program is specifically designed for independent spirits — individuals running startups or small businesses such as entrepreneurs or solopreneurs, creatives, freelancers, and fellow coaches.
My coaching program is focused on helping you start a business, grow your business, or find balance in your life given how all-encompassaing running a business can be.
If you are struggling with getting your business idea off the ground, making as much money as you want in your business, or finding work/life balance then this program is right for you.
I've been where you are and it took me hiring my own support team of life, wellness, and business coaches to get where I am. I don't want to see you make the mistakes I did!
Can you guarantee my success?
Gosh, I wish I could but no I can't. I can guarantee to get your business idea launched or to uncover untapped growth and revenue opportunities if you committ yourself to the program I outline for you when we start working together.
However, I can't predict the future, your work ethic, the market you play in, etc. So I can't say with absolute certainty that you'll achieve success. Every entrepreneur, business owner, and investor has to take smart risks for potential returns.
What I promise is that I will assist you in making smart decisions that highly increase your likelihood for success.
Why the focus on six or seven figures?
I've been making six figures since my early 20s as an employee but was stunned at how hard it was to reach this level (and beyond) as a solopreneur. After floundering for a really long time I realized that I needed to completely change the way I thought about wealth, business, and my own creative process.
As an independent business owner reaching these financial milestones in your business is no small feat. Unlike an employee or even a startup founder who has raised venture funding and support, you are probably building your business completely from scratch, alone and with minimal resources.
The struggle is real. I wanted to integrate the six-or-seven-figure goal into my coaching practice to support fellow solopreneuers and coaches so you don't have to make the same mistakes and go at it alone like I did.
What is the investment?
For creative entrepreneurs, I have three packages that you can choose depending on how much you want to commit to the program.
- My standard pay-per-session rate is $250 (bonuses not included)
- My monthly plan is $900 (10% off my per-session rate) + bonuses
- My 3-month package is $2500 (15% off my per-session rate) + bonuses
The 3-month package can be divided into 2 payments for a small fee that covers the payment processor charges. Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you are a student or age 21 and under then inquire about my special rates.
These rates do not apply if you are working on a high-growth startup, own a business making $1 million or more in annual revenue, or are a representative of a major corporation. A custom proposal will be provided after understanding your needs.
How are you qualified to assist me?
I'm an intuitive and strategic business coach with 13+ years experience, and MBA from Stanford University, and a roster of hundreds of clients (including dozens of Fortune 500 and iconic brands like Disney, Ralph Lauren, eBay, JPMorgan and more).
Throughout my career I've been responsible for directly driving over $50 million in revenue for the companies I've worked for or advised.
I'm also an entrepreneur and have generated enough earnings to replace my corporate income and beyond — allowing me to live an abundant life. So I coach and consult from direct experience not theory.
Currently my mission is to support as many fellow independent spirits in launching and growing businesses to six-or-seven-figures and beyond while achieving freedom, fulfillment and financial success.
At the end of the day I want you to make a living doing work you love so you have autonomy to design the life you want to live.
I have more questions
I'm here to answer them! Send your request for more information and I'll follow up as soon as possible.