LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN ... TOGETHER
In the midst of designing your life, developing your brand, launching and growing your business — or whatever your focus — you may reach a point where you aren’t sure what to do (or how to do it).
But don’t second guess yourself or lose courage.
My 30-day personalized intensive programs are designed to help you find the big opportunities and overcome common challenges faced when launching or developing your business or individual goal.
My programs combine elements of coaching, consulting, and self-directed courses. You’re in the right place if you are motivated to get from A to Z but need a plan of action, accountability partner, and hard deadline to stay focused.
Programs & Contents
Explore available programs and what's included in each
Contents of each program
- Personalized questionnaire to outline and evaluate your specific needs.
- One-hour virtual coaching session to further discuss your professional or personal goals.
- A detailed strategy and set of instructions on what you will accomplish during the month.
- A weekly milestone planner that breaks your strategy down into manageable steps.
- A comprehensive set of resources (e.g. books, articles, worksheets) to guide you through your strategy.
- Weekly check-ins via email to answer any questions.
You don't have to go at it alone. But to make the most out of your personalized program, you should be ready to put the time and work in. This isn’t for you if you aren’t determined or action-oriented.
Explore the specific program of interest to view the additional features and benefits (including a special bonus).
Currently available programs
Why work with me?
Why partnering with me via a personalized program is the right choice.
I'm a former brand marketing executive and have worked for or partnered with Fortune 500 iconic brands and well-known startups and designers such as Ralph Lauren, eBay, Procter & Gamble, Burberry, Kate Spade, and Gilt.
I left the traditional 9-to-5 scheme to launch an independent brand strategy business, and have advised or collaborated with a diverse set of brands such as Disney, Skagen, and Burt's Bees along with dozens of startups and small businesses.
I received an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business where I was immersed in an interdisciplinary curriculum focused on design thinking, personal development, and entrepreneurship.
And in less than six months, I built a profitable blog with a community of over 75,000 across site, social, and email channels. My business and blog have allowed me the freedom to live a life on my own terms.
In short, I have direct experience with the exact challenges you face and know how to yield results.
Explore examples of my work
- I wrote Disney's influencer strategy for their elevated travel group
- I re-branded Henkaa, a Toronto-based wedding and occasion brand
- I recently collaborated with Skagen to promote their SS17 collection
You can also explore my social channels to see how I put my brand, content, social, and life design strategies into practice.